Pupil Premium Statement
The pupil premium is funding in addition to the school’s budget. Schools are free to decide how to allocate this funding to best support the raising of attainment for the most vulnerable pupils but are required to report on the spend under the school information regulations 2012.
Through pupil premium funding the school has endeavoured, year on year, to:
- Provide additional Teaching Assistant support,
- Deliver personalised intervention programmes,
- Work with parents to support learning,
- Provide extra-curricular activities at low or no cost,
- Subsidise residential visits,
- Provide music tuition at no cost.
Please see this year’s Strategy Statement below.